You can now stream up to date financial information directly into your SAP Business One application. The simple connector enables all SAP Business One users in your organisation to benefit from the most recent risk scores and real time business information.
IA Credit Safe integrates SAP Business One with the credit checking service, Creditsafe*. From within SAP Business One you can request the credit rating of a business partner and receive automated updates if that rating changes.
- Stream up to date financial information directly from Creditsafe’s global database of business information directly into your SAP Business One application.
- Allow all SAP Business One users to view credit ratings and limits, automating credit control policy with consistent decisions.
- Receive updates of changes to the financial risk of clients directly within your SAP Business One application. This can even be set up for individual portfolio managers.
- Update changes to the address and contact details of accounts in real time ensuring excellent data quality.
- Utilise the information in the Creditsafe global database to create new records in your SAP Business One environment free from the possibility of administration errors.
- View full business information reports in your SAP Business One environment.
- Search Creditsafe’s Global Database of 120 million businesses.
CreditSafe company credit reports include:
- Adverse CCJ information
- Director details
- Company identity
- Credit limits and ratings
- Up to five years of accounts
- Holding and subsidiary companies
This information is displayed directly within the Business Partner Master Data form. In addition, the following information is available via your CreditSafe subscription:
- Payment history
- Document images
- Risk tracker